Developer Team Lead
Middle East Client in Health-Care sector
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, functionality, design, development, testing and support.
- Create wireframes, sitemaps, feature lists, mockups, workflows, functional requirements and other documentation to serve as the blueprints for site design and development.
- Develop web pages in HTML, Bootstrap, jQuery alongside other members of the team.
- Develop a responsive design.
- Develop graphic artefacts for mobile developers.
- Ensuring that the development team adopt appropriate best practice approaches and tools.
- Help the development team, providing technical guidance and support where necessary.
- Maintain documentation and code examples that describe usage and best practices for UI components.
- Track emerging technologies and trends that may influence UX design
- Educate colleagues and clients on IA/UX principles.
- Foster a creative and productive work environment.
- Work closely with other members of product teams, including Product Managers, Business Analysts, Engineers, and QA to champion the user experience and ensure it is an integral part of the software creation process from start to finish.
1. Organization Awareness
2. Communication Skills
3. Interpersonal Skills
4. Written Communication
5. Planning and Organizing
6. Analytical thinking
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field of expertise
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in an team lead and/or architect role.